The goals of the Association are as follows:
- To gather all the people who are descendants of the ancestors Louis Tetreau and Noelle Landeau, either by direct line, indirect line or by marriage.
- To share genealogical and historical information among its members and encourage them to bring in common all new information that would be beneficial to the Tetreau history.
- To distribute and/or publish results of the research.
- To organize meetings, gatherings and social activities in order to promote fraternity between the members of this great family.
- To set up various committees and to allow members to participate actively in the operations of the Association.